TEXMAC, Inc., North American Distributor of Happy Embroidery Machines
Corporate Headquarters: 3001 Stafford Dr., Charlotte, NC 28208
- Headquartered in Yamagata, Japan with > 1 Billion in Annual Revenue (2015)
- Manufacturer of Sewing Machines, Industrial Embroidery Machines and General Industrial & Electrical Machinery
- Embroidery Machines are manufactured and assembled at Happy’s factory in Yamagata, Japan
- Frames, drive shafts and castings are manufactured with top grade 1st rolled steel (machines made in China often use lower grade scrap metal)
- Tight AQS (Acceptable Quality Level) controls promote tighter tolerances on machining, and higher quality metal specs on bolts and screws
- Shared knowledge across world class manufacturing divisions leads to refined platform designs that are lighter and stronger.
- Lighter, stronger machines – better embroidery quality at high speeds and lower costs, which we pass along to our customers.
- Happy Japan is a vertical manufacturer and makes its own circuit boards ensuring higher quality materials and a reliable supply of replacement boards.
- TEXMAC, Inc. and Happy Japan inventories parts for machines sold back to the 1990’s (Most machine brands now only maintain parts for 5 years)
- A Division of ITOCHU Corporation, a Global 500 Company with >$45 Billion in Annual Revenue (2015)
- Founded in 1974 and Headquartered in Charlotte, NC with Corporate and Regional Sales & Service Staff
- The exclusive Distributor of Happy Embroidery Machines in the Americas since 1990 – more than 35 years
- Customers who purchase their Happy Machine from TEXMAC Receive Free Telephone, Email & Internet Support
- For as long as they own the machine, no matter how old it gets.
- NO Club Fees, NO Monthly Service Fee Programs, NO pay by the minute!
- On-site Service available from TEXMAC’s Employees, Factory Trained Technicians
- Classroom Training at TEXMAC Headquarters in Charlotte, NC
- Regional Classroom Training throughout the US
- Live Webinars
- Large Video Training Library
- Phone & Email Support
- Downloadable Training Materials
- TEXMACDirect – TEXMAC, Inc’s Parts & Accessories Division
- Online & Phone Ordering for All Things Embroidery! All Machine Brands!
- Embroidery Blanks
- Specialty Hooping Devices
- Embroidery Machine Parts
- TEXMACDirect is committed to providing the highest quality, competitively priced embroidery accessories and supplies in the market place today.
- Free shipping on orders of $100 or more.
- Education Video Library, developed with Industry leaders , developed to help you understand Embroidery and Embroidery Products, Tools & Supplies
Whether you are
just starting out,
a home-based business,
a Boutique Embroidery shop,
a production shop,
or something else altogether,
Happy has the machine that will fit your needs and budget.
There are no legs on the side of the Sewing Cylinder Arm of the 7 Needle Journey and the 12 Needle Happy – the front of these machines is flat and has no limitation to the width of the item you can embroider!
The 15 Needle HCD2 & HCD2X machines do have legs but they are over 18 inches apart!
And it’s not just wide items! You can embroider all kinds of things easily – yes, I said easily with our Happy Embroidery Machines!
Financing is available for all our equipment, Single Heads and Multi Heads, through Red Thread Financial.
Learn more about the Tax Savings available with your Happy Embroidery Machine Purchase here: Section 179 Tax Savings
Are you thinking about using one of those 0% Finance offers – here are some reasons to re-think that before you buy – or call Red Thread and find out why their program is a much better choice – 877-237-7287
Benefits of Red Thread program over 0% offers:
- Equipment cost can be inflated on the 0% offers as the dealer has to pay a buy down fee to offer.
- Red Thread offers a fixed payment/interest rate even if there is a late payment. Late payments on most of the 0% offers cause the interest rate to inflate to rates as high as 29.99% retroactive from day one.
- Red Thread’s program may offer additional tax write-offs for businesses.
- Red Thread’s program does not report to the personal credit bureau report since it is considered commercial financing; it won’t hurt your personal debt to income ratio when buying other items like homes and cars.
- Red Thread’s program helps you build business credit history.
- The 0% offers will increase the credit card debt reporting on your personal credit bureau. High revolving debt can hurt credit scores and affect future purchases of homes and cars.
- Red Thread has no cap on equipment cost financing.
- Red Thread can roll in all soft costs… training, install, delivery, shipping, sales tax, etc.
Midwest Regional Sales Manager