Are you focusing on the Elephant – the Cost of the Embroidery Equipment?
Maybe you should shift your perspective. Focus on the “Bites” – the Monthly Payments.
See for yourself just how much it would take to put that Happy Embroidery Machine in your workroom.
Check out Red Thread’s Online Payment Calculator. Don’t forget, you don’t have to finance the entire cost of the machine. My best advice? Give Red Thread a call and let them help you explore your options – 877.237.7287. www.RedThreadFinancial.com
You can even Apply Online – Apply Now
If you want to talk about it – give me a call. I take calls evenings and weekends, 7 days a week.
I will work with your schedule.
I recently was given a Monogrammed Throw Blanket to Re-Work. The original Monogram was done with a very wide Satin Stitch. This kind of stitch does not “wear” well as the stitches can be very loose and prone to snagging and pulling. In addition, if you look closely, you can see the loops of the blanket actually beginning to work their way up through the embroidery thread. A Water Soluble Stabilizer (WSS) used as a Topping at the time of the original stitchout held these loops back. With time, and washing, this topping dissolves and is no longer able to hold these loops back. The same thing happens with a Terry Cloth Towel or a napped fabric like the Christmas Stocking featured in previous posts. Even if you don’t wash the item, Water Soluble Stabilizer dries out over time and can become brittle and flake away underneath the embroidery design if there is enough room under the stitches as in the embroidery below.
Fortunately for me, the same thing that makes this stitch style a bad choice for the blanket, makes it a very easy “fix”. I simply slid the tip of my Snip EZ Scissors and Snip, Snip, Snipped my way across, underneath the Bobbin Thread. The Squeeze Action of these Scissors make them a dream to use for cleaning up thread tails on the back of designs as well as this type of project. I especially love these Snips because they are so easy on my hands. My thumbs no longer work well and my fingers are stiffening up. I can use these for extended periods with very little pain in my hands. Even when you have good hands, working regular Scissors for long periods can become quite painful.
During a recent conversation with one of our customers in Michigan, I clicked my way over to their Facebook page . . . Oh My!
I was so impressed with their Caps and Patches I wanted you to see them.
- Partly because they just do such an amazing job.
- Partly because they get such large designs on their caps.
- But MOSTLY I wanted to inspire you with the fact that they are doing all this on our 7 Needle HCH 701 Journey machine – well, actually, 6 of our 7 Needle Journey machines!
They just keep Growing and Growing and Growing. Now we are discussing the possibilities of adding a Multi Head Happy to their workroom.
It’s not just Caps and Patches! They do beautiful Left Chest Logos as well!
This could just as easily be Your Story!
With the Happy Embroidery Machine, we offer Commercial Japanese-made Quality at better than home market machine prices.
Whether you are
- just starting out,
- a home-based business,
- a Boutique Embroidery shop,
- a production shop,
- or something else altogether,
Happy has the machine that will fit your needs and budget.
From Single Head, 7 Needle all the way to 12 Head, 15 Needle
We also offer the training and support that will insure your success in your learning process.
I am available 7 days a week to take your calls and emails. You can reach me at 704-393-6532 or 877-335-5206, ext 6532.
Thank you, I.D. MERCH, for letting me share your Success Story.
David Hufnagel and I will be at the DAX Show in Tinley Park, IL this month. As always, we will be demonstrating our fabulous Happy Embroidery Machines at the show. I will also be demonstrating the Patch technique I featured in my last post and showed at the Everything Applique Conference last week in Atlanta, Georgia.
If you already own a Happy Embroidery Machine we would love to see you in Owner Class following the Show – be sure to register in advance – there is a link below for Show Registration and Owner Class Registration.
Show Dates: Friday & Saturday – April 21-22 Show Registration: www.DAXShow.com
Class Date: Sunday – April 23 Owner Class Registration: https://happyemb.com/…/registration_training_chicagoland_20…
Ya’ll come see us!
I will be headed for Indiana on Sunday to travel the state all week – a week long sales visit with embroidery shops and customers.
When I traveled through Illinois and Missouri in October, I accidentally booked myself on an American Eagle flight. Not so bad except that my rolling cart computer bag would not fit in those little ole’ bitty overheads on that little ole’ bitty plane. With some help from a steward and a couple of passengers I was finally able to get the door closed – I did have to relocate half the contents to my purse in order to do it. Of course, my purse no longer fit under the seat in front of me with 2 computers sticking out the top. I lucked out and the stewardess didn’t notice.
The Good News? I had to (I really, really had to) buy a new purse and rolling computer bag just in case it ever happens again. I know, you’re thinking, “Don’t put yourself on another one of those planes.” Well, you have a good point there, but, I did say I accidentally booked that plane. I just wish I felt confident that I would not make that mistake again. Solution? New bags! Seriously, have you been talking to my husband?
I was wrapping up my day when I couldn’t stand looking at those blank bags one more minute!
Are you wondering if a Happy Multi Needle Embroidery Machine might be the Right Machine for You?
- Headquartered in Yamagata, Japan with > 1 Billion in Annual Revenue (2015)
- Manufacturer of Sewing Machines, Industrial Embroidery Machines and General Industrial & Electrical Machinery
- Embroidery Machines are manufactured and assembled at Happy’s factory in Yamagata, Japan
- Frames, drive shafts and castings are manufactured with top grade 1st rolled steel (unlike machines made in China, often made with lower grade scrap metal)
- Tight AQS (Acceptable Quality Level) controls promote tighter tolerances on machining, and higher quality metal specs on bolts and screws
- Shared knowledge across world class manufacturing divisions leads to refined platform designs that are lighter and stronger.
- Lighter, stronger machines – better embroidery quality at high speeds and lower costs, which we pass along to our customers.
- Happy Japan is a vertical manufacturer and makes its own circuit boards ensuring higher quality materials and a reliable supply of replacement boards.
- TEXMAC, Inc. and Happy Japan inventories parts for machines sold back to the 1990’s (Most machine brands now only maintain parts for 5 years)
- A Division of ITOCHU Corporation, a Global 500 Company with >$45 Billion in Annual Revenue (2015)
- Founded in 1974 and Headquartered in Charlotte, NC with Corporate and Regional Sales & Service Staff
- The exclusive Distributor of Happy Embroidery Machines in the Americas since 1990 – more than 35 years
- Customers who purchase their Happy Machine from TEXMAC Receive Free Telephone, Email & Internet Support
- For as long as they own the machine, no matter how old it gets.
- NO Club Fees, NO Monthly Service Fee Programs, NO pay by the minute!
- On-site Service available from TEXMAC’s Employees, Factory Trained Technicians
- Classroom Training at TEXMAC Headquarters in Charlotte, NC
- Regional Classroom Training throughout the US
- Live Webinars
- Large Video Training Library
- Phone & Email Support
- Downloadable Training Materials
- TEXMACDirect – TEXMAC, Inc’s Parts & Accessories Division
- Online & Phone Ordering for All Things Embroidery! All Machine Brands!
- TEXMACDirect is committed to providing the highest quality, competitively priced embroidery accessories and supplies in the market place today.
- Free shipping on orders of $100 or more.
- Education Video Library, developed with Industry leaders , developed to help you understand Embroidery and Embroidery Products, Tools & Supplies
Whether you are
just starting out,
a home-based business,
a Boutique Embroidery shop,
a production shop,
or something else altogether,
Happy has the machine that will fit your needs and budget.
There are no legs on the side of the Sewing Cylinder Arm of the 7 Needle Journey and the 12 Needle Happy – the front of these machines is flat and has no limitation to the width of the item you can embroider!
The 15 Needle HCD2 & HCD2X machines do have legs but they are over 18 inches apart!
And it’s not just wide items! You can embroider all kinds of things easily – yes, I said easily with our Happy Embroidery Machines!
Financing is available for all our equipment, Single Heads and Multi Heads, through Red Thread Financial.
Learn more about the Tax Savings available with your Happy Embroidery Machine Purchase here: Section 179 Tax Savings
Are you thinking about using one of those 0% Finance offers – here are some reasons to re-think that before you buy – or call Red Thread and find out why their program is a much better choice – 877-237-7287
Benefits of Red Thread program over 0% offers:
- Equipment cost can be inflated on the 0% offers as the dealer has to pay a buy down fee to offer.
- Red Thread offers a fixed payment/interest rate even if there is a late payment. Late payments on most of the 0% offers cause the interest rate to inflate to rates as high as 29.99% retroactive from day one.
- Red Thread’s program may offer additional tax write-offs for businesses.
- Red Thread’s program does not report to the personal credit bureau report since it is considered commercial financing; it won’t hurt your personal debt to income ratio when buying other items like homes and cars.
- Red Thread’s program helps you build business credit history.
- The 0% offers will increase the credit card debt reporting on your personal credit bureau. High revolving debt can hurt credit scores and affect future purchases of homes and cars.
- Red Thread has no cap on equipment cost financing.
- Red Thread can roll in all soft costs… training, install, delivery, shipping, sales tax, etc.
Red Thread can offer you up to 60 Months with payments as low as $203/month with approved credit
With Overstock Inventory on selected models – Single Head and Multi Head – now is a great time to call for pricing!
Midwest Regional Sales Manager
Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas
Get Ready Des Moines – here we come!
We will be returning to the AQS Quilt Week in Des Moines, Iowa the first week of October so mark your calendars and start making your travel plans – I sure am!
Show details: http://www.quiltweek.com/locations/des-moines/